- Category: General Practitioners
- Published on Wednesday, 28 September 2011 16:49
Session / Appointment Times
- Monday: 9.00 am - 4.00 pm
- Tuesday: 9.00 am - 12.00 pm
- Wednesday: 9.00 am - 4.00 pm
- Friday: 9.00 am - 4.00 pm
Dr Manjit Kala trained at Charing Cross Hospital in London and then completed a three year general practice training program at the Hammersmith Hospital.
She is a highly experienced GP and ran her own surgery in Perth for 18 years before relocating to Melbourne in 2006.
Manjit joined Collins Street Medical Centre in 2008 and has improved antenatal care, providing shared antenatal care with the Royal Women’s Hospital, The Mercy and Sunshine Hospital.
She has interests in women’s health including shared antenatal care, mental health, skin cancer screening and excision of skin lesions.
Manjit's expertise includes the following:
[Image Courtesy © 2011 SDP Media]