- Category: General Practitioners
- Published on Monday, 22 August 2011 16:51
Session / Appointment Times
- Monday: 8.00 am - 5.00 pm
- Tuesday: 8.00 am - 4.30 pm
- Wednesday: 8.00 am - 4.30 pm
- Thursday: 8:00 am - 1.00 pm
- Friday: 8.00 am - 4.30 pm
Dr Simon Andrade qualified at Kings College Hospital, University of London in 1984. He completed Vocational Training in General Practice in London.
Simon is a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, and had his own practice in Perth for many years before relocating to Melbourne.
Since Simon joined Collins Street Medical Centre in January 2009 he has improved patient access, services in men's health and minor surgery. Simon has a special interest in men's health, travel medicine, skin cancer checks and minor surgery. He performs cosmetic anti-wrinkle injections.
Simon is a designated Aviation Medical Examiner with the Civil Aviation Safety Authority. He is also accredited to perform dive medicals.
Simon is a highly experienced doctor with over 25 years in general practice.
Simon's expertise includes the following:
- Men's Health
- Aviation Medicine
- Dive Medical Examinations
- Child and Adult scheduled vaccinations
- Travel medicine including vaccinations
- Skin cancer checks with a dermatoscope
- Minor Surgery
- Chronic Disease Management
- Mental Health Care Plans
- GP Management and Team Care Plans
- Allied Health EPC Referrals
- Anti-wrinkle injections
[Image Courtesy © 2011 SDP Media]